Staff on the Grants and Finance Team provide critical research administration support to WNPRC core faculty, from the initiation of proposals to the close-out of contracts and awards. Additionally, the team manages the P51 grant, awarded by the Office Of The Director, National Institutes of Health, to support the research and animal care mission of the WNPRC. Some of the Grants and Finance team’s key responsibilities include the following:
- Pre- and post-award administration for grants and contracts.
- Management of fee-for-service agreements.
- Oversight of the financial management of all accounts.
- Development, management, and implementation of service rates in consultation with the Primate Center’s service unit heads.
- Management of the monthly charge-backs for services rendered, including per diem charges.
- Processing of business-related reimbursements and assistance with business travel.
- Centralized procurement support for goods, services, and equipment.
CONTACT THE GRANTS AND FINANCE TEAM
Fax: (608) 263-4031
For procurement related issues, contact email@example.com
|ERICA CLEARY||Senior Grants Manager||(608) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|JESSICA HOLSCHER||Senior Grants Manager||(608) email@example.com|
|CARRIE COLEY||Grants Coordinator||(608) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|CHIKAKO FRANCIS||Grant & Purchasing Administrative Assistant||(608) email@example.com|
|KATIE I. FRISCH||Grants Manager||(608) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|JACK WILLIFORD||Grants Coordinator||(608) email@example.com|