Staff on the Human Resources team provide crucial HR support to all WNPRC employees. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the strategic recruitment, hiring, and retention of staff and student hourlies.
- Payroll processing and benefits administration.
- Oversight of employee development, performance evaluation, and expectation-setting.
- Management of compensation adjustments.
- Oversight of other personnel administration, such as processing of honorary fellowships, Worker’s Compensation claims, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests, etc.
- Management of employee relations.
- Assistance with other HR-related issues, such as implementation of ergonomic practices and principles.
|SAMANTHA (SAM) NOORDHOEK||HR Manager||(608) 262-0149||Email Sam Noordhoek|
|RACHAEL BUSS||HR Manager||(608)890-3585||Email Rachael Buss|
|MEGHAN OPGENORTH||HR Coordinator||(608) 262-4746||Email Meghan Opgenorth|
CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM
Fax: (608) 262-8946
Please direct general Worker’s Compensation inquiries to the UW-Madison Worker’s Compensation office (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (608) 265-9475, fax: (608) 265-3624).
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WNPRC
Please visit the UW-Madison Office of Human Resources (OHR) employment website at Jobs at UW. To search for jobs at the WNPRC, use keyword “primate” in browsing all jobs.