Jordana Lenon, B.S., B.A., is the Senior Editor and Public Information and Outreach Specialist in the WNPRC Director’s Office. Her goal is to raise awareness and increase knowledge about how Primate Center scientists improve human and animal health through basic, humane research with nonhuman primates. With support and assistance from many WNPRC scientists, staff members and students, Ms. Lenon provides accurate and timely information about the center to a variety of audiences every day.
Send email to Jordana Lenon
- Website, social media, brochures, fact sheets and other publications
- Visits, speakers, and other public outreach and education activities
- Photography and graphics services
- News media relations services
- I am a reporter on deadline and would like to speak with someone at the Primate Center. Please call 608-263-7024, or University Communications at 608-262-3571.
- I am a student and need help with a project. Contact Ms. Lenon or visit our website.
- How can I arrange a group visit to the Primate Center? Normally, you would contact UW–Madison Campus Visit Program; however, the Primate Center is not able to accommodate visitors at this time.
- I am looking for a speaker: Contact Ms. Lenon.
- I have a question about research/services/animal care at the Primate Center. Please peruse the Primate Center website and its links. If you don’t find what you’re looking for; please contact Ms. Lenon.
- I have a question about primatology. Please visit Primate Info Net. If you don’t find what you’re looking for; please contact email@example.com.