Skip to main content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I request help from ITSS? Use the IT Issue Tracker.
- How do I request a primate center account? Fill out an account request form.
- How do I request EHR (animal records) access? Indicate it on the fill in form for a new account.
- How do I edit my “Services” Page? Use the IT Issue Tracker.
- How do I change my network ID password? We are currently transitioning to using UW NetIDs for UW employees. For questions about how to reset your password, please contact ITSS@primate.wisc.edu
- I don’t remember receiving a network ID password, what is it? If you don’t know what the password is, ask an IT staff member for assistance or contact us at ITSS@primate.wisc.edu.
- Where do I find out more about IT at the primate center? Browse to the IT help Wiki.
- What is a “wiki” Browse to it and find out more (see above or below for link).
- What are the ITSS hours? ITSS is staffed between 7:30 AM and 7:00 PM. For more information, browse to the IT help Wiki and type “hours” in the search box.
Return to ITSS