Staff on the Human Resources team provide crucial HR support to all WNPRC employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage job postings and oversee the strategic recruitment, hiring, and retention of staff and students.
- Payroll processing and benefits administration.
- Oversight of employee development, performance evaluation, and expectation-setting.
- Management of compensation adjustments.
- Oversight of other personnel administration, such as processing of honorary fellowships, Worker’s Compensation claims, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) requests, etc.
- Management of employee relations.
- Assistance with other HR-related issues, such as implementation of ergonomic practices and principles.
|ED PORTER||HR Manager||(608)262-4923||Email Ed Porter|
|RACHAEL BUSS||HR Business Partner||(608) 890-3585||Email Rachael Buss|
CONTACT THE HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM
Fax: (608) 262-8946
Please direct general Worker’s Compensation inquiries to the UW-Madison Worker’s Compensation office (email@example.com, phone: (608) 265-9475, fax: (608) 265-3624).
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WNPRC
Please visit the UW-Madison Office of Human Resources (OHR) employment website Jobs at UW. To search for available jobs at the WNPRC, use keyword “primate” in browsing all jobs.
Learn more about WNPRC job opportunities in our brochure!